Upstate NY to Lower NY-HELP PLEASE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pOker

Reaction score
So, I have just got some information about a Thrianta named Caramel that I REALLY want... She comes from a breeder in Gouverneur NY, which is about 5 hours from me.
I won't be able to pick her up because I dont drive and the engine in our car is shot so we dont have any other way to get there..

The woman needs to know if I can arrange a pick-up ASAP!
She is going to a show on March 27th, and I cant make it there either!

I was wondering if there is ANYONE that could make the drive to Gouverneur NY, or to Fulton NY(on March 27th) and pick up my girl, and bring her down here to me in Brewster NY...

I would be willing to pay for gas and give a bit of a donation to who ever can make the trip..Her adoption fee is 15 dollars so I could figure out a way to give it to who ever is picking her up, whether its before or after-or I could mail the lady the money first..
I just need some help as the lady told me that if I dont tell her if I want Caramel SOON, then I will lose the chance for good (I think someone else wants her also-but I asked first)..

If anyone can help me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me or e-mail me at
[email protected]

PLEASE..

(I hope it is okay that I am posting here on RO about this)

If it needs to be moved to a different place-a mod can move it.

Latest posts

Back