Upset

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like your coworker's sister needs to be reported for her neglect of the buns!!! It's such a sad story :( but I am glad Charlie is with you. You saved his life as far as I can tell. The poor thing is probably scared. He is such a beauty, just has stained bum and feet. With proper care I'm sure that will improve. Hope he is eating, drinking and outputting well. Bravo for you! Hope he gets to stay but at the very least he is out of danger for now.

Charlie is adorable! Poor guy. :( I'm so happy you were able to take him in, even if you are only fostering.

That is wonderful you could take Charlie away from that situation.

Hopefully you will be able to find a new home for him, before he steals your heart.

Way to go! You saved a bunny's life and maybe he will get a little spoiled living with you I don't know.;)

He is adorable and I think he looks like a Charlie.

so sorry for the loss of the other ones but you cant beat yourself up about it, unfortunately you cant save them all. But thankfully you got one out of that horrible situation. He looks happy and i know he will have a happy life and even if you dont keep him we know you will find him a good home

Unfortunately, we have to react to rather than be proactive in these situations. We have to assume that people will do the right thing. You have done everything that you could.
Bravo to you for keeping a level head and open arms.

Best wishes to you and Charlie.

Nate

I just hatereadingstories like thisthat's really sad andbrought tears to my eyes,i will never understand how people 'think' sometime's...how can you just forget about an animal?!.....i feel sad for the two that lost their lives...but at least the other little guy has a great home now....what a sweet little face he has.

Well done for taking in this little one, he/she does look like a Charlie! In an unfortunate way, it seems like the other two were sacrificed in order for this one to live and obtain quality of life. I don't think I can quite articulate this properly in the way that I mean, but I mean it in a positive way!

Please keep us informed about his/her progress. maybe if you can't keep him/her, someone else from the forum might have space in their home and heart.

I wanted everyone to know that Charlie went to his new home today. A friend of mine from work decided to take him. When she lived in Oregon she spent years rescuing rabbits and had 14 at one point. She wasn't sure if she wanted rabbits again because she knows they can be a lot of work but she couldn't resist when she met him. I was sad to see him go but I know he has a good home now. At least I know I'll get updates and pictures. I'll tell her about RO too and hopefully she'll join.

Congrats Charlie. I'll miss having you here.

100_0610.jpg

100_0608.jpg

Words will not make you feel much better, but you ARE not responsible. The people who were supposed to be caring for them are to blame. Not you....I hope things work out for the last bun and that you don't continue to blame yourself.....we all carry enough guilt...

At least something happy came out of all this......Charlie!....

Latest posts

Back