Update Pictures of lionhead litters!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvdutchrabbbits90

Reaction score

Here are 4 of my lionhead litters.

Here are Misty and Chewbaccas. They are a little over 3 weeks old.

Here is Faline a DMBlue Tort Doe.

9342129.jpg
9090143.jpg

Here is Flower a DM Black Tort Doe

2165858.jpg
4451947.jpg

Here is Bambi a DM ??? I have no idea about his color any ideas? Looked broken when born. Keeping because he looks just like his dad but a differnt color.

458726.jpg
3176104.jpg

Here is Sarabia SM black Doe.

8316587.jpg
2856542.jpg

Here are Nolas and Chewbaccas 2.These 2 are awsome! Very short ears and smushy face like dad.

Black tort DM doe. Might keep.

9967556.jpg

And Zazu a DM black Tort.

991345.jpg

And here are Hamony and Chewbaccas 2.Yet agian Little faces and tiny ears.

Thumper a DM Blue Tort.

8951910.jpg

And my favorite little baby Tula Belle. She is a beautiful little girl! Who is staying with me! DM Black tort.

998433.jpg
260022.jpg

And here are Lillys and Chewbaccas.

Here is Tiny a DM Black Tort.
5169289.jpg

Here is Joanna a DM Black tort. keeping.

1072068.jpg

Here is Mimi a DM Black Tort.

1268247.jpg

And here is Rebecca a DM Blue Tort. Keeping.

1060824.jpg

Momto3boys wrote:
Awwww they are all so adorable

I think Sarabi is my favorite :heartbeat:
Yes she is a cute little girl! But shes gong to be hard to find a home for. Because of her color and since she is a single mane. But i love her lol

They're cute - all of them. I love Sarabi though - her face and ears are just adorable.

I know many breeders who will use a single mane doe like her in their breedings to get the manes longer in their future generations.

iluvdutchrabbbits90 wrote:
rcohen1982 wrote:
I wish Sarabi was a buck! I would totally buy her then! But, 2 does don't make babies. :(

Rachel
2 does and onebuck due lol ;)

True...but I don't have a LH buck. :( Just 1 doe. She is broken black. What color buck should I do besides black? And do you have any?

Rachel

I only have Black tort (one awsome little boy with super tiny ears smushy face and nice body so far) and blue tort bucks right now.And im not sure but maybe if you breed a broken black with a tort you will get broken tort blacks? I love that color i have one doe thats that color their beautiful. i just bred her so im hoping for a nice doe from her.

Back