Update* picture of bruce rescued rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevaeh

Reaction score
I'm not sure if any of you remember me posting about a rabbit I rescued. Bruce was abandoned and now he has been in our care since late august.. and he is doing wonderfully... he most definitley has grown since then and is thriving under my care. Not to mention the bond I share with my bruce is so amazing, it's uncomparable to the bond shared with my mini lops... bruce is just amazing and I do believe he is flemish giant.. he keeps getting larger!! He is also a fast litttle bugger.. he runs and runs around the living room binkying all around. Bruce is such a special creature and he most definitley has made his way into my heart. I love him so! I bought a huge indoor cage so he no longer has to stay outside and he loves it inside. He's litter box trained now so hes in the house a good portion of the day, he is just like a dog! He hops on the couch and has a favorite blanky he sleeps on. I just love him so much and I can't imagine life without him. I'm just so glad I am able to give him the life he so much deserves. The picture in the hutch is the first day we had him.. the one of me holding his was just taken this past friday! He's my baby :)

http://img267.imageshack.us/i/im005388.jpg/

http://img808.imageshack.us/i/bruccceeee.jpg/

[align=center]I remember you posting about Bruce! Good for you for taking him in =] He does look quite large! He looks the size of my Flemish, Silas =] I'm glad he's with you, he sounds happy! =]

How old is he now? =]

I'm really unsure of how old Bruce is. We rescued him from someones yard in August.. I know he's young for he keeps growing.. maybe under a year? Although I'm unsure of how fast flemmies grow..

What a beauty! And I am very jealous that you get to hold him. I would give anything to be able to hold Muppet. She just is not trusting enough in that department. My forearms end up looking like I took ginsu knives to them if I attempt it.

I love his white fluffiness! :hearts

Aw thanks everyone! I remember seeing flemmies at a bunny show I went to with my mini lops and, and I remember thinking how I wanted one so badly! I feel so lucky to have him in my life! :) He is just so special to me :)

Latest posts

Back