update:on thumper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IluvBunniez

Reaction score
Sorry,I havent updated yall sooner.Ive been real busy.Well The vet puther on some meds for 4 weeks and that fixed the soars on herfeet and the loss of fur.Then they had to do a X-Ray 5 days ago to findout if there was a promblem because she walks sideways with her 2 frontfeet to the side,and becasue she was breathing really heavy.Well theresults came back and to find out her spinal cord isnt stright itscrooked over her heart witch is making her left lung sqished.THATexplained alot to the vet.So its a birth defeact and theres nothing wecan do for her the vet says that she will live a normal life but shemay need a shot every so many weeks for artritis as she gets older.Ihave a appointment for the end of this week to get them both fixed.Ihad to get fay a check up while I was there with Thumper and she is110% healthy.

Always Ashley and the buns

That's interesting, Ashley. Never heard that one before.

I'm glad Thumper's going to be okay! Give her a kiss on the nose for us.

sas :)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Im not sure yet..Her next appoinment got mixed up and now its on the7th of June.I think there going to give her the shot then but she hasnthad one yet..Ill let you kno though.The vet Also recomended me puttinga towel on the bottom of her cage to soffen her feet.I did it to bothrabbits to be on the safe side and today thumper clean her cage lol shepushed everything to one corner then got under neath the blanket andwent to sleep lol

Latest posts

Back