Update on Snowy::

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks you guys!

Sorry for the late update- we went out for a few hours earlier, and now it's my turn to be ill it seems- violently sick all evening! Only just had the energy to come online even lol :?

Snowy's doing great today still- she ate loads of her breakfast, and her dinner as well. She's still a bit slow to eat the hay- she normally eats tons but she's picking at it still- I guess maybe the chewiness is hard on her teeth? She was eating a lot more of it earlier though so I'm not too worried. She's cleaned up her face a lot as well! The fur doesn't look so dishevelled and mucky from the iodine as it did yesterday.

All in all, she's doig pretty good! :D

I'm glad you like the pic as well! If there is ever a suitable photo contest, rest assured I will be entering my beautiful bunnies into it! :p

So sorry that you're sick now

that's what happens from bunny stress
yes, that photo, whether intentional or accidental has captured something wonderful.

Well, I'd say she's just about fully recovered, wouldn't you? Taken this afternoon on the patio...

1218406531.jpg

:biggrin2:

Thanks for all the help and support guys! I just have to cross my fingers and hope that her bloods and culture come back ok- we'll find out early this week.... :?

Thank you Maureen!

I just feel so bad that I posted this when I didn't see all the bunnies that didn't make it today... I'm so glad that Snowy's ok but I feel so sad for every other bun.... :(

:rainbow:

Latest posts

Back