Update on Seffie being shy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishRabbitmama

Reaction score
The past couple of days with Seffie I've been playing with her on my bed. Most nights she just find her own corner and sits there. But tonight I decided that maybe she needed a boost. So I put her on my lap and did some Reiki on her and what a difference. She came up to my husband and I and booped us she even tried to dig in the mattress. She played with her paper ball and bell toy with us. I think I found the secret to getting her to open up to us. For those who don't know. Reiki is an energy healing practice sort of like laying on hands. Google it! It worked wonders on my shy girl. I think now every night I'll bring her in to the bed and work with her and give her a short session. Some animals will sit longer than others I did it for about 5 mins and then she decided to climb off my lap. So YAY!!!:yahoo:

I love Reiki! My aged kitty gets a 90 minute session every week and lately the Reiki Master has been giving Sophie a few minutes of it too. Although everyone in the house is getting the benefit of it! It's funny, the first time the reiki was being done after we got Sophie, she followed the energy around the room as if she was following a trail!

Latest posts

Back