update on poorly baby bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littleboo

Reaction score
my baby boy ~ eeyore.

he didnt make it. he was so ill. i tried everything for him and gavehim all i could. he was even refusing his water, i kept him in thehouse the whole time he was ill. i held him everyday to let him knowhow much i love him. yesterday, he was the worse id ever seen him, hisback end was just coverd in muck the poor little boy. he was sufferingso i rang the vet and they called me in straight away. ''do you knowwhat would be the kindest thing for you to do? let him go.'' as imwriting this now im in tears. i miss him so much and hope ive made theright decision. he wasnt going to get better and would of died even ifid carried on with the treatment he said. i hate the sight of his emptycage. as i held him i felt he was telling me something, mummy pleaselet me go, dont let me suffer anymore. it would of been cruel to keephim here just so i could have him with me a little longer. i love himand miss him dearly.

I am so sorry that the little guy didn't make it. You are in my thoughts.

Pam

angel_w_bunny.jpg

So Very Sorry ,

Its so hard when SomeBun orSome One passes from our grasp , Takeheart that You did all in your powerto help him feel better , You Gavehim weeks of love and health , tho your heart isbreaking know He is much healthier now ,Its Very hard to nurse and nurture a rabbitborn with Pasturella , Know You dida wonderful job loving himwhile he was with You .

:sad: That's so sad.

The little guy sure fought and struggled. He's finally not in any more pain.

I'm sorry for your loss.

-Carolyn

I'm so sorry...:tears2:

The little ones can go downhill so fast.

Feel good with the decision you made...he's now happy and healthy and waiting for the day you'll be together again.

Buck willtake good care of him, too.

...binkie free little guy:jumpingbunny::rainbow:

~Jim

I'm sorry Littleboo. Being a 50/50chance of survival for such a small fellow, it istough for you and him. He will give youkisses when you meet up with him at Rainbow Bridge for lovinghim so much.

Rainbows :pink iris:

thank you all for your support. id never heardof rainbow bridge before and found the video of it so emotional towatch. it has helped me place an image in my head of eeyore justbinkying around up there pain free!

i didnt think it was possible to miss him this much but obviously it is. will i ever stop crying?

Oh sweetie yes you will, I just lost my dog andi never thought the pain would stop, but gradually the pain gets lessand you start to remember what a great animal they were and you justthink about the fact that they are no longer in pain and in a betterplace

Latest posts

Back