Update on my baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummer

Reaction score
Kimberly just had her 4 month checkup and she isweighing in at 15-16 lbs right now. The Dr. said she is thesize of a 7 month old! She is wearing 6 month old clothesright now, she does not like to lay down most of the time, she needs tobe up where she can see what is going on. Unfortunatly she isnot sleeping at night all that great so she has me on my feet, and thenthe bugger likes to wake up at 6 or 6:30!:angryrantOther than all ofthat, she is doing really good, she even made our trip (750 miles eachway) pretty good.

Here are a couple of pics of her-

Image184.jpg

You can't tell in the photo, but she has a little mohawk type hairstyle that curls!

Image172.jpg

And here I just could not resist this photo!

Miffy really does not care one bit about this new being in the house,heck she doesn't even care when my dog sits next to her cage!

Has any one heard from Stephanie? I have not seen her post ina while now. I guess she has been pretty busy since the babyarrived.

Waking up at 6:00... Keeping mom awake all night... Sounds like me at that age! :devil
...Except I was totally bald until I was about 2!

Latest posts

Back