Update on Mila..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaLuvsBo

Reaction score
Hi bunny lovers. .

So the last time I signed on was ... I don't remember.
To recap, I have a Dutch rabbit named Mila, My Fiance' and I got her on February 14, 2012.

Mila, is a very large bunny. She eats all day long and is pretty lazy.
We allow her to play and run, but she chooses to lay right in front of a metal fan feeling the wind between her ears.

A while back we noticed that Mila was not as playful, she did not like to be cuddled, or bothered while she is out of her cage. She just lays there. The room that we have bunny proofed is pretty large, and has so many places she can hide if she needs to. (Accessible to us)

Another thing is, She is afraid of the dark. Recently, my Fiance and I figured out she does not like being in the dark. The room would be expremely quiet, and a great temperature, her bowl full of hay & fresh water. As we get ready for bed she begins to stand up, to see what we are up to. My Fiance would pet her, and comfort her. Last night, was a horrible sleeping night for us. Mila kept thumping, and running wild in her cage! I mean, it was pretty bad. My fiance got up from his sleep about 5 times to see what was wrong, as he would turn on the light she would quiet down, and lay down in her cage. As soon as the light went off again, so would Mila. She was not happy.
I could understand if it were noisy, or something was bothering her. But, from our understanding.. It was the light.

Also, its been so long.. We have tried to train her to not poop & pee every and anywhere .. Any tips & tricks? :litterhealthy:

Btw, the wire shown in the picture is her favorite spot to lay. I might have been lucky to have a bunny that shows no interest in chewing on wires or anything for that matter. Except the bottom of my jammies =D

20130507_215513.jpg

Latest posts

Back