UPDATE motherless babies... at my house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such great news!!! :biggrin2:That's the stuff we like to hear about! I know it might be a few more days, or longer, before she is feeling 100%, but it sounds like Dora is off to a great start with doing binkies.

myheart

Oh I'm so glad to hear this! I was away from the internet all weekend and I was worrying about little Dora! She really is a trooper and I'm glad she's doing better. Continued good wishes for her recovery...:clover:

LuvaBun wrote:
I had a dream about her last night. There was a tsunami, and she led us all to safety!!!!! I gotta stop eating late at night :p

Jan

Yea Dora!!!! :biggrin2:I think she should have a cape with matching boots....

myheart

myheart wrote:
I think she should have a cape with matching boots....

myheart
:shock::shock::shock:

Someone with photoshop skills HAS to make that!!

And I totally agree. I really hope she continues to make progress, she's such a little fighter...

She's doing really good. I haven't seen her be gassy for a couple of days now and haven't seen any of the drops of fecal liquid in the morning either. Tomorrow is her last day for meds for both the gut motility drug and the coccidia drug. Hopefully she remains well without them.

Here's a more recent picture of her begging!
100_6253a.jpg

Oh My Goodness she's so cute and getting so big.

Do you think you are going to be able to keep her? i really hope you can.

Susan
hase_braun_huepft.gif

Dora is doing good in the intestines department, but now her left ear is watering something fierce. I alos think it itches since she scratched at it a couple times. I set up a vet appointment for them to look at it. The appointment is in three hours, but both angela and I will have to run to work soon after so the post will have to wait until later tonight as to what is wrong.

Just got back from the vet. Dora weighs 240g now! Woot! It looks like she has a minor eye infection as her eye doesn't look scratched or ulcerated. We were given eye drops for her and if her condition doesn't improve in the next day or two the vet will add oral antibiotics also. She's just trying to give Dora the fewest oral meds possible because of how much she's been on.

Giving eye drops to the world's tiniest 6 week old bunny- now there's an adventure!

Aww Dora, you no sooner get clear of one thing, then something else comes along :? Such a little trooper, fighting all these illnesses. She certainly is growing well - I love that begging picture.

Here's hoping the drops do their job, and she continues to progress as well as she is :)

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Aww Dora, you no sooner get clear of one thing, then something else comes along :? Such a little trooper, fighting all these illnesses. She certainly is growing well - I love that begging picture.

Here's hoping the drops do their job, and she continues to progress as well as she is :)

Jan
She reminds me of Ringo. I have so much hope in me that she continues to be the little fighter he is.

Back