UPDATE motherless babies... at my house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr and Mrs. Stee: What a grateful little darling in that begging pose. :) So happy she's getting cared for by two of the most thoughtful persons in the world. C'mon Dora, keep on improving!!!

How's Jazz doin'?

Would you and James want to do this as a full-time side occupation?

Every lil' furry you cared for was so darn lucky and spoiled to have good guardians.

I hope bunny kisses will always come your way! :hearts::hearts::hearts::love:

Er, full time side occupation? Sounds like a good way to give me a heart attack... and fill up my house!:shock::p

Unfortunately for Jazzy I took her back to the shelter on Monday. I've been so busy between her and the babies (who went back two weeks ago now) and Dora, I don't have the time/energy for her any more. Oh, and she's supposed to get spayed today. Although I didn't get to work with her as much as I liked, she is much more comfortable with humans now and will let me rub her nose if she's busy eating veggies. She used to be terrified every time I tried.

I'm going to rig out Jazzy's dog crate and cat/Dora proof it so Dora can have a monster-sized cage on the floor instead ofhaving to be picked up for play time from her cage on the counter top. She hates that and struggles so hard I worry she'll hurt herself. Teeny-tiny bunny in a 42" dog crate, coming up!

Latest posts

Back