Update from the hill

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeniseJP

Reaction score
It will be a year in December that I found RO and some months later that I found my Checkered Giants, along with my Hollands and my English Spot.

Everyone is doing great - as Juno has matured, she lost her "up ear"... it is down now. Her kits are all great - growing, playful and happy boys. Axel seems to be coaching them on being show bunnies as they set up very well... well, Splash and Radar set up - Stinger is way too busy for that show bunny stuff but we are working on it.

Juliette still loves her stuffed red pepper - it isa toy that she loves to toss around. She is a snuggle bunny - she loves to be held and cuddled - of any of the buns I owned only Torianne and Winslow of my late Hollands enjoyed being held.

Roxanne is the queen of chinning - nothing like getting marked by a big rabbit. Jared and Remy continue to grow and I have to think about making a wheeled contraption to get them all into the show grounds as carrying their big carriers is going to be tough!

Roxanne still gets her house time and she will sit on my lap after exploring for a patting session.

Calliope is still the sweeter of the two girls and she loves a good nose rub- Grace is very territorial and will express her displeasure with a throaty growl but I try to get her up to the house when no one is home and try to get my hands on her as much as I can.

Now, off to the barn for morning chores and off to work...weekends are too short!

Denise

DeniseJP wrote:
and I have to think about making a wheeled contraption to get them all into the show grounds as carrying their big carriers is going to be tough! 

Denise

this i have got to see:biggrin2:

glad to read things are going well with the bunnies:bunnydance:

Sounds like everyone is doing good. Do we get to see some pictures of them?? :)

Latest posts

Back