Unfortunately, Cher never had a litter. It's really unfortunate, because she's a year (and a month) old, and has never had a litter. I'm going to try again, but it's not looking good. Rosa is due on the 11th. If she didn't catch, it wasn't because of her. She definitely wanted bred. haha Not really excited about this litter, though. She has the horrible attitude (although much improved), but I'm hoping Sonny's super sweet disposition will come out on the kits. She'll be for sale once the litter (if there is one) is weaned. Adeline is due on the 26th. I wasn't going to breed her, but decided to see how she crossed with Sonny. I had tried Spaz, but that was a disaster. I'll probably sell her, once her babies are weaned, too. She seriously lacks in the shoulder, and doesn't have the body mass that's needed. Which is too bad, because she's a easy to get bred and is a super mom. Kitty's 3 Cals were all bred. Now it's just crossing fingers until we see if they deliver. They need to have caught, because it'll be too late to re-breed for the Fair if they haven't. While we wanted to show Maxine and Trisha (our juniors) the entire year, it won't be possible. They'll both need to be bred after August. At least, by then, Kitty will see how Agent Gibbs develops, and maybe breed her to him. If not, we'll breed to our Al's Cals buck. For Maxine, I'm going to see if I can get the breeder that traded me babies will breed her, for either a stud fee or a baby. If not, my second choice would be Spaz. And, since I'm pretty sure of the outcome there (**** that buck!), she'll be bred to Sonny. Rosa didn't take the first time I bred her (to Kitty's Cal buck, since we didn't have a Flop to breed her to). I just hope she took this time, because she's a year old now, too. Cher...although she's over a year, I hope I can get her bred. The problem now, though, is I don't have a buck. The only buck I have that will breed happens to be her brother. Would it hurt, just once, to breed that closely??