Up Ears or Lop Ears

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love upsies! Big long ears like Caliare my dream in a bun! My next bun is gunna be a Flemish Ithink. Of course, both my bunnies have small upright ears soit is a bit of a bummer.

But lopsies are still cute =) Buck's avatar pic looks like a bun with PMS!

Having both at the moment, I definately have asoft spot for the lops. They look like teddy bears! And the way theirears flap up and down when they run. . . Peanut has pretty good earcontrol, she can occasionally lift one ear up. And lop ears arevery expressive, just harder to see ;)

But I had to vote for the "ups". I mean, they look like radars - how adorable is that?

I agree we need a third choice-undecided orsomething because I can't choose. Hey maybe even a 4th choicebecause Bugs is supposed to be a lop but his ears pretty much stickstraight out to the sides like a helicopter or something.They don't hang low like Stanley's and some of the other lops earedbuns I have seen on here.

Jen

Jems wrote:
Iagree we need a third choice-undecided or something because I can'tchoose. Hey maybe even a 4th choice because Bugs is supposedto be a lop but his ears pretty much stick straight out to the sideslike a helicopter or something. They don't hang low likeStanley's and some of the other lops eared buns I have seen on here.

Jen
lol i think that would be the "split decision" as the bun couldn't decided what he wanted to be LOL

Fergi wrote:
Don'tworry Nepo, I picked down! I just think lops have that innocent look tothem that is so sweet. I agree with Buck though on how much easier itis too tell a buns mood if their ears are upright. I still love up aswell but if I gotta pick I gotta pick down!

Fergi's mom
Thank you!!! :DWhile uprightears are more expressive, I think lops are really cute!

Latest posts

Back