Up Ears or Lop Ears

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Hi Folks!

I enabled us to post polls and I'm checking it out.

So what's your fancy?

lanna,

So do I, so do I! Go figure! But I must admit, those hugeFlemish ears are converting me. ;)

This is so great!

We can poll a troll if we have to!

Oh, Happy Day!!!!

:)

-Carolyn

LOL.....I'm already planning forlops.Hubby doesnt know it yet but those cages he's building when he comeshome are definitely going to house me a loptrio. I'vebeen wanting them forever but havent been able to find a good breederhere yet. Once I geteverything ready I'll start looking atshows.

Hubby wants flemish, and we may end up with one before it's all saidand done but since I'm the one here 24/7 taking care of bunnies I'llsneak those lops in quicker. LOL

Lanna

Lanna,

You are an Evil Woman.

Go Get'em!!!!!

-Carolyn

Yea, Yea, Yea...Lanna,

Seems to me you've you been talkin to BunnyMommy and Raspberry Swirl.

-Carolyn

I love all bunny ears, but my favorites areUP! I like watching them move around in different ways andwhen something peeks Bo's interest, I love seeing him bring them allthe way up and forward!

When I only had Chompers, I loved floppy ears best. Now that I have three bunbuns....I have to say up.

Valuran has great ears, he holds them in a perfect "V" sometimes, likehe's giving us the peace sign or something. And Abby, well Abby has thebest control over her ears of any rabbit I've ever seen. She's a mixedbreed, both lop and rex, so her ears will flop down like a lop, upstraight like a rex, one up/one down. She has my favorite bunny ears.

lanna21974 wrote:
I'minnocentI tell ya!!!!!!!

Lanna
Just like me, right?

I was originally told to bring one rabbit home, only one rabbit. Well Ibrought 2 home! (One was for a friend but I knew my parents would fallin love with the idea of having 2 if I did it.)

Then I almost brought 3 more rabbits home one day and just put them inmy spare cage until someone noticed what I had done. The 3 rabbits were2 of Spice's sisters and his mom, all of which were bonded and about ayear of age (so I figured the chance of fighting was minimal). But Inever had the means of transporting 3 more full grown rabbits fromabout 15-20 minutes away to my house, so I never ended up with them.:(Too bad too because one was lilac japanese harlequin markedand I love that coloring!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
lanna21974 wrote:
I'minnocentI tell ya!!!!!!!

Lanna
Just like me, right?

I was originally told to bring one rabbit home, only one rabbit. Well Ibrought 2 home! (One was for a friend but I knew my parents would fallin love with the idea of having 2 if I did it.)

Then I almost brought 3 more rabbits home one day and just put them inmy spare cage until someone noticed what I had done. The 3 rabbits were2 of Spice's sisters and his mom, all of which were bonded and about ayear of age (so I figured the chance of fighting was minimal). But Inever had the means of transporting 3 more full grown rabbits fromabout 15-20 minutes away to my house, so I never ended up with them.:(Too bad too because one was lilac japanese harlequin markedand I love that coloring!
LOL Yeah I could see me doing something like that!! Hubby tells me allthe time....we dont need a new breed because we already have dutch,mini rex, and nethies. I understamd where he's coming frombutwhen I see a bun and "fall in love" all my willpower just leaves me.

Lanna

I used to be an up ears rabbit lover only, untilwe got our mini-lop, Missy. Now, I love lopped eared rabbitsas well. Up ears are more expressive though and a help indetermining what the bun is thinking.

Buck

i picked Down, Since my First two Rabbits wereMini Lops.. i just love them! but Cinnamens ears are catching up to me!lol, her ears are uneven so its really cute! but i still love themdown! lol, once i get a job, im planning on breeding Mini Lops, andShowing them! but yeah! lol i picked down! lol

Don't worry Nepo, I picked down! I just thinklops have that innocent look to them that is so sweet. I agree withBuck though on how much easier it is too tell a buns mood if their earsare upright. I still love up as well but if I gotta pick I gotta pickdown!

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back