Unstaged Bunny Cuddles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe looks like you snuck up on them play fighting. lol.

I have a pic of my cat petting Floppy..

HootypettingFloppy.jpg

(No claws...I checked)

And my cuddle bunnies

KIF_1219.jpg

KIF_1241.jpg

Lol. That's an older pic, those two are great friends. Prior to us adopting Ruby, Floppy would chaseHooty around and when he was younger he would try to hump her. It was the funniest thing. I swear sometimes that boy thinks he is a cat!

Haha...CUTE!! I just love when an animal forgets what KIND of animal they are.

If we get a Flemish Giant (after we move here in a few weeks), I'd be willing to bet the kitties would think he was one of them! :D

I bet they would! As long as your cats are curious without claws. I have one elderly cat who hisses if the bunnies come within 2 feet of her. Though my two younger ones were raised around other animals and play well together. I love watching differant species interact. :)

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Becknutt wrote:
Hehe looks like you snuck up on them play fighting. lol.
cuddle.jpg

That picture is so cute, Henxy! I hope you don't mind me adding a funny caption.

No problem! I hadn't thought of it in that way before! I won't tell Chester and Poppy, in case they get any ideas...They've already taken over my kitchen!

Here's a cute snuggling pic of my Bun Bun & Sugar, both crossed the rainbow bridge. :(

bbsug.JPG

Back