Unnamed Bunny-(PICTURES)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ResQBunny

Sierra
Reaction score
"Bunnies" story is in this thread from the Intorduction: http://www.rabbitsonline.net/f33/new-rabbit-but-not-new-rabbits-74926/

So, while I have yet to name this "little" girl, she has started to warm up and relax a lot (finally getting some of her personality!). Also found out her weight (finally!), she is right about 10 pounds. Her vet visit was right after the miscarriage, vet did not see any other kits in her but said to keep her calm and keep and eye on her for any stress, eating/drinking less, or if her poop or urine seems off <--- when my mom took her to the vet. Her next vet visit (my vet) will be next week (Friday) to find out if she is pregnant. She had her first outside the cage time yesterday (hasn't been brave enough to do it before) and I got a few pictures (camera cant catch her in action, I did get some of her laying down and chilling... and a bunny butt!!!!)

Bunny butt :rofl:

The hubby and I have been tossing around ideas but nothing has stuck yet.... so any name ideas would be appreciated!!!!

Yes... she stole my shirt :p
... I have noticed, while she LOVES to be pet (ears scratched, face rubbed, even back rubbed), if I make a move near her tummy or to pick her up she jumps and takes off, took forever to coax her out of the cage.

Last edited:
Here are some suggestions Shane, Lilac, Lilit, Angel, Holly, Saphira, Ayra, Angela, Ashley, or Natalie. She is such an adorable little gal! Whatever name you choose please let us know. And If I come up with any more name suggestions I'll post them.

She is pretty! I especially like her color. A lot of buns do not like to have their belly's touched. My guy is ok with touching just about everywhere except his belly. At times he is fine with it but other times he's not. Most buns do not like to be picked up. They are prey animals and as such being grasped and lifted in their minds is being eaten but with patience and work you may get her to tolerate it.

I love her coloring to! She has surprisingly think hair, lol.... I've only ever had one bun that liked/tolerated being picked up (Merlin <3) but he was the most chill bunny I ever met

Her coloring is like a torti calico so I thought Cali :) what a pretty bun!

Latest posts

Back