Unleashing more Flemish kits on the world!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my God - that's AWESOME! You have me so excited because Athena gave us 11 flemish giant kits on 12/24....so far all are doing ok.

We need MORE pictures - they're so cute....

Fancy77 wrote:
pOker wrote:
uhmm yeah ill take all 5 little buns to go please :D

absolutely adorable..
I have first dibbs!!! hands off!!!:duel

did you stab me with that sword thing?? hmmphh..I GET FIRST DIBBS, dont even think about it Denise.. i dont see your name on them!!!! and i commented FIRST!

Wus_fight_by_Azundo.gif

taking you off of the Christmas list you were never on Denise..ohh snap..

:D

pOker wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
pOker wrote:

absolutely adorable..

did you stab me with that sword thing?? hmmphh..I GET FIRST DIBBS, dont even think about it Denise.. i dont see your name on them!!!! and i commented FIRST!

Wus_fight_by_Azundo.gif

:roflmao:

:boxing

:muscleman:

Fancy77 wrote:
pOker wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
pOker wrote:

absolutely adorable..

Wus_fight_by_Azundo.gif

:roflmao:

:boxing

:muscleman:
Denise-its soooo sweet of you to show everyone MY muscles(3rd emoticon) im buff..lol..

It's actually pretty hard to get a good wabbit yawn photographed... they sorta have to do it when you're already taking pictures of them for some other reason.

One way to cheat is to video them in good light with one of the new, inexpensive HD videocameras. Then you can just go back through the footage and grab a 2-megapixel still from the video stream.

4 is my favorite... they come over to me all the time when I stick my head in the hutch and talk to them. All five of them are out of the nestbox most of the time now, and they fill the whole field of view on wabbitcam.com during the day. I suppose we can take the nestbox out in a week or two, maybe earlier if our other big doe is, in fact, pregnant. She needs it and it's too cold out to build a new nestbox right now.

Turtle

Latest posts

Back