Unique rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harper has a weird color in general.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1394068266.245945.jpg
She's gray with black mixed in. The tips of her ears are black along with the top of her tail. Around her eyes there's a light gray and under her tail it's white.
On top of all of this she has a mustache.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1394068360.985869.jpg

Hi i am new to the forum too...For the avatar you have to go to your profile page and click where it says edit avatar and it will let you download pics from your computer or you type in the url to the pic you want..

As for uploading pics i just go to the manage attachments button below where i am typing and upload em from there..i guess you can upload em through Photobucket too...

Hope this helps :D Everyones buns are so awesome!!!!

WHAT I LIKE THE MOST ABOUT STEWIE.....Well it has to be his facial expressions..It`s like he has a look for every moment of the day and i keep missing pics as he is a lil camera shy but i will catch the little bugger on camera...In the meantime i have a couple of new pics of him since his neutering .....He looks like he is getting much healthier with every pic i take :yahoo:

I *love* that first pic of Stewie on the box! What a great expression on his face!!!!!

Vanessa

my Harley Quinn has a very unique appearance :)

o8od.jpg

I LOVE her color. And blue eyes to boot? Nice. She looks like a real sweetheart too.

I LOVE her color. And blue eyes to boot? Nice. She looks like a real sweetheart too.

she does have gorgeous ice blue eyes on top of everything else
(which was a total surprise for me when I picked her up)

I can make a Thread for her so that we don't swamp this one :p

Latest posts

Back