Unique rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjpeter

Jenn
Reaction score
I know that most of us don't have show quality rabbits, per say, but love them all the same. What's unique about your bun (looks or temperament) that makes them even more special?

Bella has a white triangle on her rear end, lol. You can see it on my avatar.:biggrin2:

Hmm. .. Well my favorite is my doe Adelaide. She acts like a person! She knows what she wants and will try to get, no matter what it takes. She is so STRONG. I almost couldn't push her head back, she was pushing my hand so hard to get out!

My mini rex has a little spot that looks like a heart! It took me a while to notice it but once I did I couldn't see it any other wayImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393905717.157705.jpg
(The dot in the middle of her back sort of by itself)

I'm sure it's not unique, but my favourite thing about Codi is her love of a very specific brand of pellets. If she sees you going near the bag she's up on two legs begging with an 'I'm starving...nobody's fed me all week, honest!' look:

3200697_orig.jpg

I stopped feeding them to her normally a while ago. Now, it's hand-feeding occasionally as a bonding method, but primarily I put some in the bottom of an old bottle and she's very clever at getting to them. She picks the bottle up with her teeth, flips her head back and when the bottle is lifted into the air she puts her paws under it and holds it in place, standing on two legs and drinking the treats out like a baby. I haven't managed to get the final pose on camera yet, but it starts a bit like this:

3847363_orig.jpg

"Where are my treats? You can't enter my cage without treats. I know you've got them!"

7940864_orig.jpg

I'm sure it's not unique, but my favourite thing about Codi is her love of a very specific brand of pellets. If she sees you going near the bag she's up on two legs begging with an 'I'm starving...nobody's fed me all week, honest!' look:

3200697_orig.jpg

I stopped feeding them to her normally a while ago. Now, it's hand-feeding occasionally as a bonding method, but primarily I put some in the bottom of an old bottle and she's very clever at getting to them. She picks the bottle up with her teeth, flips her head back and when the bottle is lifted into the air she puts her paws under it and holds it in place, standing on two legs and drinking the treats out like a baby. I haven't managed to get the final pose on camera yet, but it starts a bit like this:

3847363_orig.jpg

"Where are my treats? You can't enter my cage without treats. I know you've got them!"

7940864_orig.jpg

What a smart girl! We gave Bella a treat puzzle, and she "solved it" by throwing off her ramp until it broke open. Lol.

Hi i am new to the forum too...For the avatar you have to go to your profile page and click where it says edit avatar and it will let you download pics from your computer or you type in the url to the pic you want..

As for uploading pics i just go to the manage attachments button below where i am typing and upload em from there..i guess you can upload em through Photobucket too...

Hope this helps :D Everyones buns are so awesome!!!!

WHAT I LIKE THE MOST ABOUT STEWIE.....Well it has to be his facial expressions..It`s like he has a look for every moment of the day and i keep missing pics as he is a lil camera shy but i will catch the little bugger on camera...In the meantime i have a couple of new pics of him since his neutering .....He looks like he is getting much healthier with every pic i take :yahoo:

20...waiting for breakfast.jpg

21.jpg

Loki my pretty black otter Dwarf Lop has three legs! This is a few months old taken the day he had the op (If you can see how dozy he looks, anaesthesia still had my warn off entirely.) he's improved greatly in the past few months, where he jumps up on the couch and has the no problems with getting back down again, it would seem he's more of a mischief maker now than ever, probably revenge for the loss of his leg! He's so precious and whenever you scratch behind his ear on his leg less side his little stump waggles like a dogs hind leg when you rub it's belly. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1394009803.940701.jpg

Latest posts

Back