Unfriendly bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astrobunny

Reaction score
So my black female holland lop, Milly, has been acting very antisocial lately. When I bought her, she was the friendliest of all the lop bunnies. My girlfriend's lop that she got from the same litter was not friendly. Now it seems the bunnies have switched personalities within a week, Milly is very withdrawn and does not want to do anything but eat; sometimes she doesn't even want to leave the cage! Nora, my girlfriend's lop, is very friendly, loves to come out and hop, loves to lick and snuggle, and loves to play. How can I make Milly become more socialable again?

How old is the bunny?

When they reach a mature age thats when the hormone start going crazy which affects their personalities.

To prevent this (and if this is the problem) you can neuter/spay your bunny which will get rid of all those nasty hormones!!

Good Luck

Could very well be hormonal. How old is she? some bunnies react to maturing at different times/ways.

Maybe she is struggling because she has come away from mum too early. How long have you had them? Has anything bad happened to her whilst she has been at yours?

I just looked at your pictures- they really are that young aren't they.:(

Maybe she got scared by someone inyour house or while out playing, or is lonely? How do her poops look and is she eating normally? Buns that young do get tummy problems easily especially when they've been weaned so young. I'd actually be tempted to take her in to the vet along with a fresh fecal sample just to make sure she's ok.

Latest posts

Back