Unfortunately needing a temp to perm home in St. Louis, MO or Evansville, IN (female)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasugar

Reaction score
I've been pretty well thrown into an awful situation which has forced me to move back to my mother's house while I'm in college in Henderson, KY. I was referred to this forum by someone from ratforum.com, as this situation involves both my beloved little girl, Winnifred as well as my ratty boys, Winston & Amontillado.

I'm having to move into my mother's house in the Evansville, IN area until I can find an apartment of my own. I have been living with my father in the St. Louis, MO area. My mom has free roaming dogs & cats and isn't fond of my zoo, so I desperately need a (preferably temporary, but if that absolutely can't be found) permanent home for my just about 2 year old female rabbit, Winnifred (as well as my two male rats) in the Evansville, IN or St. Louis, MO areas, or anywhere between.

If I can't find someone to take them temporarily (I'm not sure how long, depends on when I can get an apartment), I'm willing to give her to capable hands on a more permanent basis. I'm just really desperate to find a home for her that will take good care of her, love on her, and give her the attention & safe surroundings she deserves. I love her dearly & it breaks my heart to have to find another home for her. :(

She's super loving, I've had her since she was a tiny little thing. She's a decent sized rabbit, half lop. Her ears lop slightly sometimes. She's very content with just laying in your lap. She loves to chew on your clothes, that's about the only thing I've ever had a problem with. She's very healthy, but would need work to be able to be around other rabbits. I was working with her with my little girl, Fern, until she passed away. She was making great progress, but unfortunately, Fern didn't make it. Fern was a rescue from some pretty harsh circumstances and was found to have a genetic disease... probably from inbreeding.

She would come with her Super Pet cage as well as any food / toys / etc that I have left for her. Please, if you can, or know anyone who could take her in, I'm desperate to find someone to love her. :cry2 I'm not asking for any money. I just want a good home.

I appreciate all your help - I never thought I'd be in this situation.

2je7byf.jpg

This picture is of her when she was just a little thing. She's black and white. She's much bigger now - I can take updated pics of her (and the cage if needed) if you're interested.

I was going to try to help her out but after discussing it w/ the forum, I decided I need to wait before taking on a 2nd bun. I have not heard anything from jasugar since the first day she posted about Winifred.

Latest posts

Back