Um... I have pictures to prove this...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
Ok

This was not planned at all. In fact, I was so panicked. Long story shor: I went to feed Ashton and Bam-Bam was out roaming around. When I opened Ashton's cage, he popped out before I could stop him so I am running after and Bam-Bam is running towards him and I'm like OMG :shock:They both freeze (I guess I did too:?), Bam-Bam moves in closer, grooms Ashton, sniffs him, and walks away. So I follow, intrigued. Ashton sniffs Bam-Bam, he goes to eat, Bam-Bam follows.

And voila...

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t128/DaFrenchFry/Pets/

Awesome:D. This pic is my fav:

009-6.jpg

hehe. It's so convenient when they bond themselves isn't it??

*wishing my guys would bond themselves...*

Nadia

Aww, so sweet... Maybe Bam Bam can find comfort in Ashton since Wiggles passed. I hope so!

Heh!

Bam-Bam is having a really hard time at night. :(He looks everywhere and tosses, scratches, bites at anything he can find in his cage. He hasn't eaten much. He eats when he is with Ashton so I am letting them out together and then separating them at night.

Woulda two male, one female trio work with themyou think? Or would they end up fighting over the female?

aw! thats sweet. i love when they bond themselves.
that is exactly what happenend with my two.
i brought them both outside and when i brought them in from their playtime this is what i found

100_1041.jpg

Latest posts

Back