UH OH!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning,

Our vet said it was probably just a little infection. They didn't do aculture because she said that there wasn't enough evidence to make herthink it could be snuffles.

So if he continues to have a problem after the ten day meds, thenshe'll do a culture, or he starts to get worse while on the meds.

BUT, I HAVE GREAT NEWS!

When I got up thismorning, Tuckers eyes weren't red at all! and his nose seems to be dry as well!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is me right now! I'm sooooo happy it seems to be working. And hewas such a good boy i'm going to try to give him his meds by myselftoday!

Lyndsy

Well, I did it all by myself today!:D

I got him in that burito wrap, and gave him his oral meds, and boy doeshe hate them, he turns his little head in total disgust! The ointment Ican get in him without having to wrap him up, thank goodness! Hedoesn't seem to mind them, I think it's like an instan relief forhim...:?

After he's done he hides in his hidey hole, like I can't get him ifhe's in there! LMBO! Buster is oblivious to the whole thing...

Oh and I forgot to mention, Tucker bit me on the arm today whilecleaning out thier cage! Little monkey! LOL, I can't believe it, goshyou give the little monkey meds and this is what I get in return... Youknow I hate giving him those meds as much as he hates recievingthem!:XThere's NO need for that! LOL!:)

Lyndsy:)

The monkeys thing really cracks me up. I don't know, but that's so darned adorable.

Ooooo that Tucker!! :X He's bound and determined to remind you who's boss and who not to mess with, isn't he?

Love how Buster happily skips along to the beat of his own tune.

Kisses and hugs to them and the Beautiful Daytona.

:)

-Carolyn

Oh Lyndsy, How awesome. I'mhoping and praying that Tucker won't need any thing but this round ofmeds. :shock:I can't believe he bit you:shock:. Poor little guy musthave been really mad. He'll forgive you.How could he not withsuch an awesome Mom.Give the monkeys a kiss for me. They are socute. And you have a definite way with words. Very expressive.

Tina

lyndsy wrote:
Good Morning,

Our vet said it was probably just a little infection. They didn't do aculture because she said that there wasn't enough evidence to make herthink it could be snuffles.

So if he continues to have a problem after the ten day meds, thenshe'll do a culture, or he starts to get worse while on the meds.

BUT, I HAVE GREAT NEWS!

When I got up this?morning, Tuckers eyes weren't red at all! and his nose seems to be dry as well!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is me right now! I'm sooooo happy it seems to be working. And hewas such a good boy i'm going to try to give him his meds by myselftoday!

Lyndsy

I missed this note!

WOOOO HOOOO!! Way to Go, Tucker and Lyndsy!

-Carolyn

Yes Carolyn he is doing better, but after I give him his meds he sits sooo still, and hides from me.

I know its just because in his eyes i've just violated him... LOL but,will he EVER forgive me? In the morning he sees me and hides in hishidey hole so I can't get him...:(

It makes me very sad to have to do this, and I know it has to be done, but, well it just makes me sad:(

Buster n the other hand has no cares in the world! He runs and binkeysall over the place as if to say 'ha ha' little monkey! So I thoughtmaybe I should try picking him up, wel he LOVED it, went to sleep in myarms, and gave me a kiss... awwww what a little terd. LMBO:)

Well after the ten days are over,maybe he will forgive me...

Lyndsy:)

Back