Uh-Oh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with what's already been said...your bunny needs to see a vet ASAP. Things can go from bad to critical extremely quickly. I certainly understand the issue of vets and money...been there a great many times myself. But when it comes to an animal potentially suffering when it should be treated, the number one priority should be the animal's welfare. Talk to whomever you can think of to borrow money if you need to - friends, family - and/or consider asking the vet clinic if they will consider monthly payments. If you're in Ottawa, I believe the Alta Vista Animal Hospital (out on Bank) has at least one rabbit-savvy vet.

I pray that all goes well for your little one...please let us know how she makes out.

I even sent her an email on Wednesday, July 11th. I used the email in here profile.

I also just used her email to check to see if she was active on Myspace...and no go on that one.

:?

undergunfire wrote:
I think about this thread daily. I really do fear the worst happened.
Me too. Or maybe she is just on holiday or something. Hopefully it's something far less tragic than what we all fear.

Sorry guys, and gals im bakk

Im really busy and i havent checked my eamil in so long so i havent noticed the email until today and you can look atmy myspace with my email..kool

anyways shes alot better..i took her for a walk to get her outit started to rain she chased the rain drops..i think she was just depressed about snow white leaving. shes backs to normals and drinking and eatingmore then ever.

now i bring her out everyday to get some fresh air and brush her but the place we used to sit in the feild got pestisides so we just sit on our grass..not as green or fresh smelling but its good for now.

I've been so busy with monday being my birthday this saturday being my party.

P.S Babii is finally defending herself to my mean neighbors' kids' ..she ran after this one boy after he said she was fat and bit him...lol.

I'm so SO glad shes ok :D

That's terrific.

Thanks for letting us know.

Okay the owner of snow white is in a little situation. Her son, Corey torments the bunny to the point the bunny lives on the blacony. So with the cold weather comiing so quickly shes stuck. She can't bring her in and she cant leave her out. (the winters here get like -30 ) so...I may be taking her, permanently.

Brandy456 wrote:
Okay the owner of snow white is in a little situation. Her son, Corey torments the bunny to the point the bunny lives on the blacony. So with the cold weather comiing so quickly shes stuck. She can't bring her in and she cant leave her out. (the winters here get like -30 ) so...I may be taking her, permanently.

Awww, I hope you can help out Snow White :).

Latest posts

Back