Ugh I swear people are stupid. *rant*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmosMomma

Reaction score
So I was in the living room playing with Cosmo for a bit earlier. He and Dizzeh were playing around, and it was time for Cosmo to come back in the cage. I asked my dad to get Cosmo cause I had my laptop, food, and phone in my hand so I couldn't get Cosmo too. My dad picks up Cosmo under his arms, with Cosmo facing away from him, and carries him into my room without supporting his back. All the while Cosmo is kicking cause he's scared as [poop], and my dad is yelling because he's getting scratched.

THEN HE DROPPED COSMO IN HIS CAGE. :X I swear to freaking god if he hurt my rabbit I'm going to hurt him.

I think he's okay. He's moving around and running in his cage, but I think he's upset at the way he was handled. He's not coming to the front of the cage to greet me like he normally does, and he won't take a cheerio :(

Well, that would be the last time I'd have him carry Cosmo. I don't know your dad so nom idea if he is normally careless with animals but I just am careful about who handles my bun.

He's not usually careless, that's the thing. He's just short tempered, but normally only with the cat if the cat meows at him for pettins then runs away.

I told him "support his back legs cause if not he could break his back kicking" and he just got mad because Cosmo was scratching him. He's not allowed to hold or Carry Cosmo anymore. Nobody is, because I'm not having anybody hurt my baby.

Back