Ugh anouther tempting offer

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionsRawr

Reaction score
Today I got an email from the same friend I got Sparrow and Bubble Gum from. She helps out with rabbit rescue and emailed me about a beautiful male mix that is up for adoption. He is black and white and just beautiful. He is the color I was actually looking for in the first place. He had been owned by a magician and is very sweet and easy to handle. And to make it even better he is neutered! I really really would love to adopt him.

But I rent (lease to own) a place from my mom. And I am not sure if she would allow me anouther rabbit since I have all the other animals. Oh but he is so handsome and tempting!

Talk me out of it.......please :tears2::p

Heck my birthday is in two days ;)

I think you do need to focus on the buns you have right now. Maybe when the two you have are spayed and more settled then you can think again (and maybe look to bond into a trio or something), but for now focus on your two new buns.

If you are meant to have him he will be there when you are ready to look for a new bun.

Thanks Flashy. My head is telling me to just to stick with my two girls for now. We are slowly working up a bond all together. And it would be too crazy to add a third right now.

Its always hard to fight off the "cute bunny!" impulse adoption ;).

And he could very well still be there. Rabbits tend to take a long time to get adopted out.

You're right. It can be hard to fight the cute bunny impulse, but you will get used to it because you have to, for the sake of your two buns at the moment.

Maybe when things are more stable, spayed and bonded with them you might want another and you never know who or what will be adoptable :)

If you have to be talked out of having another bunny. Lol. Maybe you should think about it. :biggrin2:Sorry. LOl. :blushan:

You have 2 females. A male would be good to make a trio.:)

Latest posts

Back