Two Trouble Makers~ Buddy and Roxie~ 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww!! I really really love your pair. Your Roxie reminds me so much of my Flower, and your Buddy reminds me so much of my Trixie...and the funny thing is that my Flower and Trixie aren't yet bonded, but great friends through the cage bars. They lay together and hang out all the time...I catch them digging toward each other sometimes...so cute!

Funny that our look-alikes are both friends! :)

And LOVED that video of them digging, and you're right, the cutest part is Buddy coming back out of the hole, and shaking off the dirt! Hehe!! Too cute...

:inlove:

P.S. Love your puppy, too...cute!!

Thanks everyone.

Rosie- You should SO try to bond Flower and Trixie! Then we would have two matching couples!

I am uploading pictures right now but photobucket is taking FOREVER!

[align=center]I think this picture of Roxie is so cute!
BuddyandMeganllI108.jpg

Look how serious Bud looks! :biggrin2:
BuddyandMeganllI094.jpg

Now Buddy is like please groom me! Let me stretch my long neck!
BuddyandMeganllI095.jpg

Buddy squeezed through these two trashcans and then got stuck behind them! He kept trying to move the trashcan but it was too heavy so he was spinning the wheels! :shock: Finally I moved the trashcan so he could get out!
BuddyandMeganllI102.jpg

My dog, Jackie, compared to Buddy.
BuddyandMeganllI086.jpg

I have more pictures but photobucket was being stupid so I will post more pics tomorrow!
[/align]

monklover wrote:
[align=center]"What?!?! You talkin' to ME?!?!"
BuddyandMeganllI108.jpg

"MY ROXIE!!!"
BuddyandMeganllI094.jpg

"Why, thank ya, Buddy!!"
BuddyandMeganllI095.jpg

*struggling* "Eh...eh...eh...eh...GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!"
BuddyandMeganllI102.jpg

Too cute!!!!
BuddyandMeganllI086.jpg

[/align]
Note my comments above...hehe...

Gosh, they're SO CUTE!!

monklover wrote:
Thanks everyone.

Rosie- You should SO try to bond Flower and Trixie! Then we would have two matching couples!

I am uploading pictures right now but photobucket is taking FOREVER!
Oh, I plan on it! Gotta get Flower spayed first, though...hehe...

Aw, love the new pics :inlove:!

That first picture of Roxie should go on cuteness overload :D. And the 'serious' one of Bud is just adorable! Your dog is also very pretty :)

Thanks Silvie. It was funny cause when I took the picture of Roxie, she was in a bush and she actually looked straight up at me like that and gave me that look! Haha!

[align=center]This is funny! Ok so Buddy was on the grass and he lifted his tail.... you know what that means!
And then Buddy hopped away and did the same exact thing in the SAME spot!

BuddyandMeganllI124.jpg

BuddyandMeganllI126.jpg

:biggrin2:

I was trying to take a picture of Roxie but Buddy hopped on my leg and covered her up!
BuddyandMeganllI136.jpg

Aww how cute! Lovely little Roxie!
BuddyandMeganllI115.jpg

I forgot to add:

Me and Hannah made a second level!!!!!
BuddyandMeganllI152.jpg

The second level is NIC and it is attatched to the cage and for more support, has three poles comind down. It is shaped like an "L." Right now, only Roxie goes up there. I think Buddy does not want to go up there because when we first made it, I picked him up and put him down there and since he doesn't like being picked up, it was a bad experience for him. My fault.

It is not that high and when Roxie jumps off, she has a very smoothe landing. I am POSITIVE Buddy can jump that hight because he has jumped on my bed which is three times taller than that!

More pics in next post!
[/align]

Today I was taking a video of Buddy and Roxie when I started talking about how they normally do binkies..... and then while I am saying this, Buddy goes and does a binky! Here is the video. I cut it down so that it is only the binky part. It is about 12 seconds so you don't have to wait for the binky part!

Buddy's Binky

I hope you like it!

I know this is the first time I have ever caught one! I am so happy! Buddy did a binky pretty much on command... If you have your sound on, you can hear that right after I say "sometimes he does a binky", he does one!

Mazel tov!!! Keep us updated about that as well, and good luck. It's scary. The best part is all the money you'll run off with from your family! Being Jewish has its perks, right!??! :) I LOVE IT!

Tracy

[align=center]Ok I just got a camera so I will be able to post more pictures! I used to have to use my sisters. So here are some pictures from today![/align]

[align=center]You can tell that Buddy (or Roxie) is scared when they move very stiff like this:[/align]

[align=center]
BuddyandRoxie001-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
BuddyandRoxie003-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]^ Buddy just went over to Roxie and layed down right next to her[/align]

[align=center]
BuddyandRoxie007-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
BuddyandRoxie008-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Back