Two Trouble Makers~ Buddy and Roxie~ 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI031.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]Hi my name is Megan and I have two bonded bunnies named Buddy and Roxie. My sister Hannah and I look after them.

[/align][align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI058.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]This is Buddy. He is a 2 year old mini lop and I have had Buddy for a year on January 11. He is my first bunny ever and my heart bunny.
[/align][align=center] When I went to adopt Buddy, I walked into his pen and he started doing circles around my feet. I could tell that he liked me. I spent about 20 minutes in there with him and I didn't ever want to leave. I knew right away that he would be mine. When I first got Buddy, he didn't like people a lot. Now whenever someone goes up to him, he runs over to get attention.
[/align][align=center] Buddy loves to jump, binky, and get into tons of trouble. Buddy is also extremely smart. I clicker trained him in one day and also target trained him in one day. When I give him a pellet when he is outside of his hutch, he runs inside. Right now I am working on getting Buddy to run in a circle when I say "circle" and stand up when I say "up."[/align][align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI059.jpg

[/align][align=center]Roxie is a 1 year old english spot/hotot. We have had Roxie for 7 months and we adopted her looking for a friend for Buddy. Roxie loves licking things. I see her all of the time licking trees and sticks. Most of all, she loves licking Buddy. She grooms him all over, even near his butt! If I sit next to Roxie, she will come over and lick me like crazy![/align][align=center]Roxie enjoys doing bunny 500s, binkying and licking. She is such a sweetheart! Roxie is a tiny little girl that is happy to be out of an animal shelter where she never got to do any playing in a tiny little pen the whole day.[/align][align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI063.jpg

[/align][align=center]This is Buddy and Roxie's hutch. They absolutely love it and it is big enough for them. The only times they are in it, is at night and when it rains. There are blinds on all of the sides of the hutch for when it rains. They normally are outside from about 8:00 am until about 5:00 pm. When they are out, we always make sure we are home unless we are only going to be gone for about 10 or 15 minutes. My sister, Hannah, and I, play with Buddy and Roxie a lot! We are normally out with them for about 3 hours a day.[/align]
Here is a link to my old blog. I made a new one because I didn't like the old blog and barely ever got to post anything. Hopefully this one will be a lot better! Anyways here is the link to the old one that I don't like!

Buddy and Roxie's Blog 2007

[align=center]
[/align][align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI049.jpg

[/align][align=center]It's hard to take pictures when Roxie sticks her head in the camera's way!
[/align]
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI054.jpg

[/align][align=center] This is my dog jackie and Buddy. Buddy loves following Jackie!
[/align]
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI050.jpg

[/align][align=center] Roxie loves running!
[/align]
[align=center]
reply.php
BuddyandMeganllI062.jpg

[/align][align=center] Buddy getting into trouble!
[/align]
BuddyandMeganllI053.jpg

[align=center] Bud and Rox!
[/align]

Hey Everyone! We recently renovated Buddy and Roxie's Hutch. We put plastic over the door to shield from windy Rain (GRRR). We are also in the process of adding more wood to the bottom of the door, for it to become more secure!

[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI057.jpg

[/align][align=center]Watcha doing up there momma? Come down and play wit us!

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI055.jpg

[/align][align=center]Roxie saying hi
[/align]
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI061.jpg

[/align][align=center]One goes up. The other goes down!
[/align]
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI060.jpg

[/align][align=center] Buddy running towards me.
[/align]

Aww! I just love Buddy and Roxie! such a perfect pair!

They are living in bunny paradise! My guys would LOVE to roam around the yard I bet.. but in my situation it`s too open and unprotected.. so they stay inside ;).

Just want to kiss their wittle noses :inlove:.

[align=center]More pictures!
[/align]
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI069.jpg

[/align][align=center]Bud running towards me!

[/align][align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI070.jpg

[/align][align=center]Doesn't she look like a model?

[/align][align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI072.jpg

[/align][align=center]Buddy with his chubby little cheeks.
[/align]
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI068.jpg

[/align][align=center]Buddy is known for how much he drinks his water.
[/align]
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI065.jpg

[/align][align=center]Roxie eating the weeds!
[/align]

[align=center]Buddy says thank you. He is enjoying his gotcha day! :p

Buddy and Roxie decided to dig another hole. Digging holes are their hobby. They normally dig a hole, work on it for a couple weeks, and then fill it back up. It is really funny! :D Don't worry though, they cannot get out of the backyard from their holes!

One of the cutest things ever is watching a bunny push dirt. Both Buddy and Roxie do it. When they need to get dirt out of the way. They stretch their legs out like they are going to lay down and they slide. They push the dirt with their legs and the tummy. It is sooo cute! I am trying to get a picture of it! :hearts
[/align]
[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI076.jpg

[/align][align=center]Roxie's dirty nose!

BuddyandMeganllI077.jpg

Buddy on his dirt pile digging.

I uploaded more pictures but I don't know what happened to them. I am uploading a video of them right now so there will be more in a little bit.
[/align]

Your Babies are so cute. I just love looking at your pictures.

[align=center]HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BUDDY[/align]
[align=center]:bunnydance::pinkelepht::magicwand::party::happyrabbit::energizerbunny::bunny18:rabbithop:group::party0002::airborne::grouphug[/align]
[align=left]Susan[/align]

[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI082.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
My foot always gets in the pic!

[/align][align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI083.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]
BuddyandMeganllI080.jpg

[/align]

They are both sooo so cute! :)

I looove Roxie's eyes!

I seen a baby bunny at the petstore the other day who looked just like Buddy, so that made me think of him.

Ok, I admit Roxie and Buddy are totally cute, but they also have the bigget look of mischief about them too :D. I swear that in nearly every picture, they look as if they are thinking about what trouble they can get in to next!!! ;)

Jan

These two make the most beautiful couple! I LOVE seeing bunnies have fun in the yard :D. Bailey gets to do that but Sakura can't really as she's small enough to fit out the fence.

Latest posts

Back