Two of Tobey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxMontanaxX

Reaction score
Amy made me wanna show you guys my kitty again. Hope you don't mind I'm a copy cat.

stalkdg1.jpg

6366fm3.jpg

Here's a bonus, one of the mess ups when trying to take pictures of him. He's very very very very hard to get photos of. But I thought this one was funny, so I kept it.

laughwm5.jpg

You can tell he's grown because his collar doesn't hang down so much on him.

Old pic:

01bw9.jpg

He is getting to be a BIG boy :D! My Zaide will be 5 months old the 22nd of this month and he is still so tiny. I should take a picture of him tomorrow with something of a known size...like a milk jug or something!

stalkdg1.jpg

Montana, I absolutely love this picture of Tobey. He's just such a gorgeous boy - you capture all of your pets so well in pictures - and he's no exception. Black cats are so difficult to take pictures of (don't I know it - I have my black kitty, Morgana), but this picture is exceptional. I love how you can see these single hairs on him - just stunning all around.

Please share more pictures of him. Amy should share more of Jupe and Zaide as well. And I need to get some more up of Morgana. We'll have our own little black cat club. And then invite all the forum cats and kittens because, well, they're all so gosh-darn cute, you know?!

Aahh, I just so love that pic.

I'll have to take more pictures of Zaide and Juju. I'll get some tonight of Zaide by a milk jug, to show his size.

I think Zaide weights about 2 - 2 1/2 lbs at 5 months. He is soooo tiny!

WOW he's so pretty!

Diesel gets *TOOTERD* tomorrow. :( I hate it when I have to take one and leave them at the vet's office!

Latest posts

Back