Two males, two cages?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethanie

Reaction score
I have heard that males will fight when placed together, I was wondering if they had two cages would it still be as aggressive?

If one is fixed and one is not but they have their own cages, Will it still be a fight? Or should both be fixed? Or does that even matter? If both are young?

I was just wondering this for a while. Never seen anyone really talk about it.
Looking for a new home for my bun, I wanted to make sure before I gave him to someone with another male. Looking out for them.

Sorry for all the questions. xp Any advice would help. Thanks.:bunny19

P.s. Yes I know that male and females work better together. But I was thinking there had to be someone out there that has some experience with this

My baby boy.
IMG_20131004_131900_zpsaf347f94.jpg

Both males should be fixed first. Two males can be bonded but is usually more difficult. Chrisdoc has three males although they have had their issues.

Also, some buns just may never get along whether male/male or male/female.

Sometimes you get lucky and two makes bond easily. Mine did. Both are fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

I've been trying to bond my two males. It can be very difficult. They will need LOTS of space. I think thats my issue with bonding my 2 theres not alot of space here at my house.

My friend had 2 femals, 2 males, they bigger male used to kick the smaller one ass every day, for the females, or sometimes for no reason.
putting males together is a very bad idea, if you want to breed you can use 1 male and 5 females together. but 2 males is bad idea.

Latest posts

Back