two males together?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumby

Reaction score
I would love to have another rabbit. But I would love it even more if both the new bun and Gumby could live together.

I know that generally two males is a no no, but I was wondering if it could be possible here since I have no females? If I got a baby bun, did the quarantine and then introduced them on neutral territory how do you guys think it would go?

Any thing is possible. We had two bonded males that came to us, intact no less. That was the first thing that went. Both were very great bunnies. We also had two females that were bonded, but they'd been neutered. One passed away last year but the other is still doing fine as all of our bunnies are kept in close proximity to one another.

I'm in the in-between stages with my two males too - Peaches is fixed and Popcorn is about 10 weeks old. They live in cages & runs next to each other and they can sniff each other too - I'm waiting to try to bond them once Popcorn gets fixed and is healed - I've heard it's sometimes easier for two males to bond then two females, so I'm hopeful. I'm not gonna bother trying to bond them before Popcorn's fixed

They would definately both have to be fixed before you even think about trying to bond them.

I have 2 males that I plan on trying but it won't be until after Christmas. Snickers gets fixed this Friday, Pickles gets fixed the following then I will leave them be for a mth until the hormones are gone and then start slowly.

My friend who is also a member here have had a few pairs of bonded males.

I couldn't get my 2 males to bond at all. Then I got Bentley another male and that hasn't worked out either. Sophie boy just likes to be a loner and hates competition.

Latest posts

Back