Two fighting bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cardcaptor Stacey

Reaction score
I've had my bunny for about 1 month now, so Idecided to get another, about 3 days ago. All they do is fight when Iput them together to make friends, so mostly thay are seperate.

Today we put them in a new area, and see what they did. My older rabbitseem to hang around the newer one's back, while my newer one wanted tomake friends. Oh course, hell broke lose and the older one lashed outand they were rolling around pulling each others fur out. I seperatedthem and although they were both scared to death at what happened, theyseemed to both have equal strengths.

Has anyone got any good tips on helping two females get along?

I have two female at home. I had Lencione year before I decided to get Iszy. They both are inseparate cages in my kitchen. I let them out separately forfree run. When I let them out together for a free run, Imonitor them because they do like to play rough. If you'regoing to let them "hang out" together, watch them CAREFULLY.Do not take your eyes of them. They can hurt eachother.

Latest posts

Back