Two Dwarf Rabbits to be Re-Homed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlyP

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have two dwarf rabbits for adoption/re-homing, one is a male and the other is a female. They have bonded and are super cute together so I will be wanting them to be together not separate! I have had them for about two years now and love them very much. I unfortunately have to give them up them because I am going to be moving and won't be able to take them with me :( Included with them is the rabbits, their large cage with accessories (water and food bowl, litter, two huts, hay holder, any food or hay I may have left), a smaller travelling cage with a water bottle, a carrying cage for short trips like to the vet (which they both fit in), any treats I may have left, a brush, nail clippers, a leash and halter, shampoo and papaya vitamins for when they get hairballs. They have both been to the vet, so they are healthy little guys, as well as the male has been neutered but the female has not been spayed.

I care very dearly for my babies so please give me a little information about yourself because these rabbits are real animals and not just toys to be left alone and mis-handled. I feel safe and comfortable here but you never know! :dutch :rabbithop

/Users/AlyPiatkowski/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2014/04/19/20140419-212231/4zCBLfMpRZi1g%cBrnOZJg/IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

Awww. The second one looks like my baby Silver. Wishing you quick luck on finding them a new home.

they are a set .... would dislike to see them slit up, once they have bounded like that

I'll ask around... are they neutered? IF I can find them homes up this way, you willing to transport them to a half way point???

Latest posts

Back