Two Bunnies in a Tunnel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherine at sacred stories

Reaction score
I just got a Ware Tunnel for Harvey and Halo and I'm having so much fun watching them. It goes like this:

Halo goes in and scurries to the other end of tunnel. Harvey goes in and sneaks up behind her. Halo startles and runs out. Harvey lurks in the tunnel. Halo runs to the other end of the tunnel. She sneaks up on Harvey. Harvey startles and runs out. Again and again. Now they're tired. Harvey is resting looking out of one end of the tunnel and Halo is resting looking out of the other end of the tunnel:)

Often I buy toys and the bunnies are not impressed but this Ware Tunnel is a big hit. They're also having fun with a grass hut I got recently. It has two openings and they manage to get in there together. One peeps out of one opening and one out of the other. They're having fun going in and out and hiding but they're also able to eat the grass so the hut is changing shape somewhat.

Jennifer told me about the tunnel--so I thought I'd pass it along. It's on sale at Petsmart. At first they had a little troublewith the ridges in the tunnel's design so I put paper towels in and that solved it. Now they're fine with or without the towels.

Anyone else bought toys recently that their bunnies ACTUALLY play with?

Larry--you know, I have a couple of boxes in the room with exits and entrances carved out and there is NOTHING that I have bought that they like better. Making a maze out of them is a wonderful idea. For the most part, I've found the home made things to be the most popular toys.

Latest posts

Back