Twix and Her Babies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just too cute! Wish I could take them all!!! Also, want to say thank you for being a strong, bunny loving person, taking in those adorable babies & then after so much love & care being able to let them go to new bunny homes! Hope they all can find wonderful bunny homes. Can you pass on the RO web address to their new families so they can come here as well for questions/help & hopefully updates on those adorable babies?

Thanks Tauntz! I feel like the lucky one to be able to experience it and watch them grow.

I would have directed the new owners to this site as well as HRS. But I recently found out that my shelter is going to be transferring Twix and her babies to another shelter when they are a bit older. This is mainly due to the fact that my shelter lost their rabbit low cost spay/neuter vet. So now they don't have a current means to spay/neuter the rabbits. And they don't want to adopt them out without having it done or set up to be done. So I guess the plan is to send them to Wisconsin Humane Society which is based out of Milwaukee WI. I am not to worried because they have their own small animals room/wing and seem to be knowledgeable. And as a shelter in a whole they seem pretty awesome!

On another note! My husband and I were both woken up last night to quite the commotion! He jumped outta bed so fast, I almost think he thought we were getting robed lol! Well it turns out that all that noise was Twix AND the babies. Something must have startled Twix because she was thumping non-stop. And then after she would thump, one of the babies would thump, and man can those little buns make a loud noise! They were almost as loud as their momma! This went on for about 20 mins. I sat in there trying to calm her down, giving her head pets and talking to her. I think what startled her was a paper bag that was sitting against the window fell down and onto the ground where she likes to lay. My guess is she was laying there sleeping and freaked out.

Really enjoyed reading all the posts on here, the pictures are just wonderful x x x

I read the story about Twix and the thumping last night and it made me smile! I wish you could keep them! I love hearing about Twix and those little babies and will miss reading about them!

Vanessa

Latest posts

Back