Twilight Eclipse

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slp98

Reaction score
So in 88 days i get to see eclipse!!!!!:shock2::mrsthumper::bambiandthumper:bunnyangel::magicwand::hearts
:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::pullhair::apollo:
:happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit:
:happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit:
:rabbithop:dutch:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny19:bunny19:bunny19:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart
:group::group::group::group:

Did you know there's going to be a 5th novel? Stephanie Meyer says it's going to be a short one, about a small time vamp who was in Eclipse.

She's going to make the release the book in June I think, and then it goes online for FREE 2 days after that.

breetanner.com

I have a friend who is 50 years old, she wears a Cullen family crest ring, Twilight shirts and has a Twilight purse and such.. I always thought she was wonky.

I have the first movie on DVD because I thought it might be good, but it is to the day still in the wrapper..

About a week ago I accidentally caught Twilight on cable.. I say accident because I never watch TV, I just don't have time, and it just doesn't interest me much.

I watched it at like 2 am.. was over around 3:45 or so...

Needless to say I got dressed and IMMEDIATELY went to Wal-Mart and bought New Moon.

Holy Crap Balls!! I mean I won't be like my friend Terry wearing the merchandise and stuff.. (I do wear the makeup from Hot Topic for derby, it's sparkly and shiny)... BUT OMG I FRIKKIN LOVED THE MOVIES AND I CANT WAIT TILL ECLIPSE COMES OUT!!!

My guy is like "Oh gawd.. your not one of THOSE people now are you..."

Team Edward here! Haven't read Breaking Dawn yet, waiting for Eclipse to come out first.

GoinBackToCali wrote:
I have a friend who is 50 years old, she wears a Cullen family crest ring, Twilight shirts and has a Twilight purse and such.. I always thought she was wonky.

I have the first movie on DVD because I thought it might be good, but it is to the day still in the wrapper..

About a week ago I accidentally caught Twilight on cable.. I say accident because I never watch TV, I just don't have time, and it just doesn't interest me much.

I watched it at like 2 am.. was over around 3:45 or so...

Needless to say I got dressed and IMMEDIATELY went to Wal-Mart and bought New Moon.

Holy Crap Balls!! I mean I won't be like my friend Terry wearing the merchandise and stuff.. (I do wear the makeup from Hot Topic for derby, it's sparkly and shiny)... BUT OMG I FRIKKIN LOVED THE MOVIES AND I CANT WAIT TILL ECLIPSE COMES OUT!!!

My guy is like "Oh gawd.. your not one of THOSE people now are you..."

My Mam loves them too :)
I made her read the first book, then she read the rest of the books and saw the first movie. I saw New Moon in cinema , but I still have to go and buy it!

Maybe I'm odd, but I read the books and really didn't find them exceptional or addictive. If anything I had a lot of critiques, both from a literary perspective and from a sociological perspective, of the books and their content. The movies are fun in a hokey sort of way, I suppose, but while I normally re-read books, I gave away my Twilight books. *shrugs*

My fiance loved the Twilight movie. He's never read the books but he thought the movie was the most ridiculous and funny thing he'd ever seen. I realize it wasn't intended for its comedic value, but apparently it's a real hoot to some, lol.

Oh yeah, I love The Oatmeal. Great site. Head Trip had some funny ones as well.

I will say one thing of Twilight: if nothing else, it gave nerds like me who love to analyze literation in a social context a whole lot to work with.

RandomWiktor wrote:
Maybe I'm odd, but I read the books and really didn't find them exceptional or addictive. If anything I had a lot of critiques, both from a literary perspective and from a sociological perspective, of the books and their content. The movies are fun in a hokey sort of way, I suppose, but while I normally re-read books, I gave away my Twilight books. *shrugs*

My fiance loved the Twilight movie. He's never read the books but he thought the movie was the most ridiculous and funny thing he'd ever seen. I realize it wasn't intended for its comedic value, but apparently it's a real hoot to some, lol.
I agree, I read the books and they were ok but really not my type of book. I definitely liked the books way better then the movies though. I find the movies pretty dorky. The acting is just painful. It might also be that I dislike Robert pattinson. But they are still fun and a ok movie to watch. But in reality if the books/movies weren't as popular as they are I probably wouldn't have watched them. I really only read/watched them because all my friends are obsessed and I wanted to know what the heck they were talking about :p

Don't get me wrong, I'm obsessed with vampire stuff too but I prefer true blood or the best show ever, Buffy!

Ok i have to say WOO HOO Another Buffy lover, I LOVED THE BTVS SERIES!!!!!!! ok i am done back to what you all were talking about,lol

HAHA xD I am currently reading Eclipes. I am a HP lover, I said I would never read or watch Twilight, I hate romance. When Twilight first showed on tv Cindy HAD to watch it, so I watched it too. I loved it. Bella.... Anyway, I watched it about 6 times before "someone" deleted it from the DVR(only one in the house who did not like it was mom). Then my cousin got Cindy a bootleg New Moon so we have watched it 20 times. I got Twilight promptly after watching it and have been reading them ever sence. I just happen to be a slow reader.

I have to say that Twilight is the best, so far the new two books I have not liked good at all. I will go watch Eclipse in theater but I doubt it will be great. If it is like New Moon I can tell you I will not like it.

hln917 wrote:
Team Edward here! Haven't read Breaking Dawn yet, waiting for Eclipse to come out first.
there might be a problem there................im team jacob!hahahahhahahahahhahahahah
:bunnydance::bunnydance::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::hearts::hearts::laugh::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder:

RandomWiktor wrote:

OMG I think I love you. I thought I was the only one. :hug::pink iris:I would ask you to marry me but I am taken as are you.:p

only 78days:happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit: :happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit:

OMG!!! I love this series! I have both DVDs-Twilight & New Moon. I've watched the Twilight movie around 15x! And I've watched New Moon around 5x (so far). I'm readiing the books again for the 5th time! I'm SO obsessed w/ the series. I've never read a book more than once before these. My favorite book is Eclipse so I'm REALLY excited about seeing THIS movie!!

I heard that Stephanie's going to do that extra book on a small vampire girl named Breanne. She's the one that...well, I won't say if you haven't read it. :)

And for the record...I'm TEAM EDWARD!!! (Even though I wouldn't kick Jacob to the curb if Edward was busy! LOL)

I watch Vampire diaries but haven't read the books. I also love True Blood and watch it all the time. Been counting down the days until season 3 starts. I"ve also read the first 2 books in the series, with plans to read the 3rd after i'm done my current book. With True blood the books are a LOT different then the show, so its kind of weird reading them, then watching and having them be so different.

I love anything vampirey :p

Latest posts

Back