Tupper's first trip with us!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovebunnyok

Reaction score
Hey all :D I just wanted to let everyone know that we just got back from our week long holiday trip with Tupper, and he did great! He was a good boy, didn't bite anyone, and even started cuddling into me and hubby. I know he was just clinging onto someone familiar in a strange new setting, but it was still wonderful to have him in my arms for more than 10 minutes, just loving me. :hearts

So, I just want to tell everyone thank you, for making our trip easy, and as stress free as possible. Your tips and suggestions made it a great time! :happyrabbit:

Glad to hear all went well with Tupper...he's probably looking forward to his next trip already.

LOL...I'm not sure about that, but I am just glad he did so well. Everybody loved him, and he was very good and let them pet him. He even let my mother in law hold him for a few minutes (she has this amazing ability to bond with any animal).

He's been so happy to be at home now, in the past few days he has done at least 6 binkies that we have seen!! LOL

Latest posts

Back