Tulla Phillip Gravy and Ivory (RIP 7-14-07)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RabbitCollage.jpg

I didnt realize I missed so many new pics! The girls look wonderful!! :inlove:

I love the collage you did with all the pics. Very neat :)

I'm in love with Ivorys one ear up, one ear down its so cute!!!! Bangbang thinks its cute, she does that sometimes...Are her ears always one up one down, or is she like Bangers and has control over the up ear?
Tullas' color is wonderful, I love coats like that (not sure what that coloration is called), it just makes their coats look so rich and full!
You have two beautiful bunnies (and also a very cute cat and dog)

Love Tulla's expression in that first pic :cool: Your bunnies are just gorgeous:inlove:

Thank you guys.

I never noticed,but Ivory does resemble Turbo! Tulla was in severe dissaproval mode when the pictures were taken.

AWWW, I just love this picture of your son and Tulla. :D All your furkids are gorgeous and your non furkids are pretty cute too!!! I loved the pictures of the lettuce party on the couch. I guess Ivory had so much fun she wanted to do that again. Beckie Trouble and Trixie

Thank you! It was a complete shock to see him standing there with her. The rabbits tolerate the kids more than then do me.

:bunnydance:So Pretty! :bunnydance:

To funny! Sharing food is nice though.

I have 2 guinea pigs here, 2 at my mom's. (She kidnapped them!). The two rabbits. One personal cat, one foster cat.One personal dog and the rescue's shared dachshunds stay here most ofthe time. A new foster dachshund is coming this week. And one bettafish!

Latest posts

Back