Tulla Phillip Gravy and Ivory (RIP 7-14-07)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was amazed that I could get such good shots of her eating. She was just looking at me like "do you mind?".

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I just love the looksyou capture on their faces!! And those few of Tulla withDaddy...too cute. The last picture, she looks so content athaving gotten his attention. :)

:inlove:

I took the girls outside. Probably the firsttime they have ever been out. It was so cute, every little noise andsmell had to be investigated. Then after 10 or so minutes they startedto dig and chew on grass. Ivory just went right for the prize, butTulla was very timid about it. She just knew if she dug that she waseither going to get in trouble, or the grass was going to bite her.

outsiderabbits016.jpg

outsiderabbits013.jpg

outsiderabbits010.jpg

outsiderabbits009.jpg

outsiderabbits008.jpg

outsiderabbits007.jpg

outsiderabbits006.jpg

outsiderabbits005.jpg

outsiderabbits003.jpg

Oh my.

Being new to rabbits, please excuse the noob question:

How often do you have to trim Ivory's teeth, and is that normal? The book I have been reading implied that bunnies fed a proper diet and given chew toys shouldn't have tooth problems?

Ivory was born with teeth like that. I have totrim them about once a month or she has trouble eating. The bottom twogrow out at an angle and the top two grow like a handlebar mustache. Ihave an old picture that show her top teeth. Dont mind the blood on thebottom. It was a picture of an injury from a fall.

newpics.jpg

One thumped off rabbit! I had to trim Ivory'steeth alone tonight. Usually my hubby holds her and I trim. But he hashad to work overnight for the past week and she REALLY needed it done.She got to where eating was close to impossible. So I couldn't wait anylonger. She is ticked, i'm covered in scratches and bruises. But it isdone, and she is eating her dinner now.

Awwww ....I'm so sorry you had to do that alone...I can't even imagine!!

But...even with all the scratches and bruises, I'm sure you're gladit's done now. :) Not to mention how relieved Ivory mustbe...the poor dear. It must be hard living like that...:(

Hugs to all!! :D

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I really admire you for looking after Ivory so well, it must be tough:hug2:

The pictures of them outside are lovely, I really enjoy watching my girls when they are out in the run, the Binkies!:party0002:

The girls look like they had so much fun playingoutside! I cant wait for the warm weather here, we've had a few warmdays but the ground has been too wet so far.

Give Tulla and Ivory kisses from me and the boys :kiss:

They are grateful for the smooches!

They did have fun outside, it seemed a bit scary for them but theyadjusted after a bit. I wish you could have seen them digging. Tullaswas just too funny. She KNEW that grass was going to biteher. She would slowly slide her paws in front of her like shewas going to lay down, but then she would get right back up. Then do itagain. Ivory on the other hand decided she was going to dig dig dig. Nofear baby!

haha, my boys (Basil and Max) are so cautiousevery time we go outside. They sit on my lap (or try to crawl up mychest) for about the first 15 minutes. Then they settle down a bit.

Oh what sheltered lives our bunnies live :D

Latest posts

Back