Tulla is soooo happy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
I ordered a rat cage from Martin's Cages. It arrived a couple of days ago. The box was totally packed with shredded newspaper. Since Tulla drives me nuts digging the floor all night long, I decided to give them a handful of the shredded goodness. They have been playing and making and enormous mess ever since. Tulla is more than thrilled, I have given her the equivalent of bunny heaven. Who knew something that simple (and free!) would make her so happy. Phillip isn't AS thrilled, but it quite content playing.

That's awesome Binkies!

I am planning to do almost the same for Snuff tonight! You should have seen him this morning, digging his flooring and rubbing his teeth on it like he did the old stuff, you may have seen what he did to that:shock:.

So, I have newspaper to shred and crumble for his hidey house and I also got a cute little box to put his hay in from work today ( I normally put his hay in one corner of his litter pan), we'll see how it goes...:D

Oooh sounds like great fun. Too bad I didn't have my bunnies when I bought my Martin's cages. But I'll make sure to think of them next time I have shredded paper. :)

Back