Tulla and Ivory Need A New Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Binkies,

Nice to hear you got to hold them last night. Have you everthought to wear a glove or even an oven mitt when you have to put yourhand into there cage. We use to do that with Jackie &Wilbur until they got over that stage.

Sometimes when I still go into Daisy Mae's cage she still lunges at myhand. I just give her head a little pat and say no and sheseems to stop.

Good luck, I really hope you can keep all of them, they are all really cute.

Soooska:apollo:

I am so happy for you, whata greataccomplishment getting to touch them all. They are all so cute, I wouldhate to see you have to give anyone up.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It sounds like things willwork out for you after all. You have a great set up for them.I missed the puppy cage the first time I looked at your pics (sorry). Iam impressed you can keep up with everyone. You are a great mommy toeveryone. They are lucky to have you.:)

Alij wrote:
Sorry if anything I say is redundant. But itdidn't seem like anyone mentioned the "teenage" years. Itdoesn't matter if rabbit hasbeen fixed ornot.Between the age of 4months up to ayear they can be very cranky. All of my rabbits went throughit and they would charge you, box at you and bit you if theycould. At that time, I left them in their cages until itpassed. It is hormonal . In the meantime,I would get their favorite treats and would spend hourssitting away from them in a small safe room and waited forthem to come to me. It took a lot of patience andpersistence. BUt it worked. They all turned out tobe great house pets. They would come to me when called, greetme at the door and were as sweet as can be. Of course, afterthey passed that teenage stage. They all go throughit. Moreover, YOU are not a bad mom!! Give it timeand if youare "over it"youstillarebeing a great mom by posting thesituation and looking at your options!! You are doing a greatjob!! None of it is your fault and you are not toblame!!
Just letting you know that Tulla and Ivory are a few years old, not in the teenage state.

Latest posts

Back