Tug O' War!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
Hi!

My rabbits just love playing Tug O' War! I take a paper toweltube,hold it in front of their face, and wiggle it a littlebit. Then they grab it, tug it, and bite it. It is so funny to watch.If you want to see something funny you have to try this:D.

Lissa, BlueBelle, and CupCake

Megan did that with her bell toy (it was 3 ballswith bells in them on a rope) but she ripped it apart one day :( So nowshe has 3 seperate balls she throws around lol.

I just tried your idea with the paper towel tube.My mystical took the tube from me shook it and used it to hit her mateon the head and back. Poor Bud he puts up with a lot fromthat girl. She also like to hit him with her hanging bell

No Mystical is just a bad girl. We call her theDominmatrix bun because even though they are both neutered she demandshis attentions. Will wake the poor guy up to make him groom her and shemounts him excessively. She is a little two pound netherland and Bud isa spotted mini lop

She sounds like a tough little girl! If she isconstantly bothering him, though, you might want to separate them. Ihad to do that with my rabbits, but I still let them play together.They just have their own space. (It is easier to clean the cages too;))

We tried to separate them once and Bud goes downhill fast. He is an asthmatic and was given as a gift to an older bun.When the lady at work bun died she gave me all her things and toysincluding poor Bud. He was devestated and the vet said to try to bondhm again. We tried to bond him with Otis a little black Rex and it didnot work because Bud was young and liked to paly and Otis is an oldman. We went to the rescue and were told Mystical need a mate badly tooso we put them together and they started grooming at once. Mysticalreally stays with him during his asthma incidents. She justis a spoiled little princess and he does what she says. Once she was inthe litter bax and he woke up and had to go and was doing a little dnceand she would not move so he hopped in on thop of her and did histhing. She was a mad rabbit when we had to wipe her off

They sound like brother and sister. Fight sometimes, but mostly love each other.

My rabbits do the same thing with the litter box, they have never goneto the extreme Bud did, but I still got them another box. I put one boxin CupCake's cage and when BlueBelle went to hop in it (outside thecage) CupCake jumped over her and sat in the box like she was defendingher territory.

Back