Tucker

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuckerandGusGus

Danielle
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tucker, I'm a bunny that likes to rawr! My mum calls me a little lion, I'm not sure why, but I'd prefer being called a lion over a little mouse!!! She says she loves me, and that I'm her first baby bunny.. she does mention her old bun bun Jake a lot, I think she misses him, but I love her and she loves me. Sometimes she calls me trouble because I like to reorganize my cage, all on my own. I told her I'm independant, what else would she expect?!

I like to mark my territory, too. Theres another bunny hanging out in my room, and I just can't stand the thought of sharing MY room. Mum says I won't be lonely anymore and he needed a home just like I did.. I like it here, maybe I'll behave, but i'm gunna take my time deciding.. Mum says I can't go anywhere anywayz... oh well. I love my Mum! she gives me lots of things and she cuddles and squishes me and I adore dat!!!

Tucker is a lionhead who I got back in February, he was approximately 8 to 10 weeks old then, so he is about 5 months or so old now. I got him off of craigslist, a lady was selling three babies, they were all siblings, when I saw him I just had to have him. I actually got him for free because she trusted that I'd be giving him a great home, and she is now friends with me on facebook so she sees pictures & videos of him constantly. :) Since we got him as a baby, he trusts me more. Sometimes he'll run from me and not want to be held, but for the most part he likes being held and he also loves to be cuddled. He is very picky when it comes to veggies, though, as of lately. : but we're working on that. He is my very first baby bunny, and my very first lionhead bunny.

I wasn't planning on getting another bun after my Jake died this past August, but when I was browsing craigslist, it just happened. I really wanted a floppy eared bunny, they're so cute, but then I saw him & there was no turning away! He is the most adorable thing ever.. and usually I'm not a fan of lionheads d: He's my boooy, xoxo

tucker1.jpg

tucker3.jpg

tucker2.jpg

Latest posts

Back