Trying to Photograph Harvey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagPie

Reaction score
Now that I found the cord to charge my camera batteries, I've been trying to photograph Harvey more. Not the easiest thing to do with a hyperactive bunny. Most of the time he looks like a white blur. So I figure oh I'll get pictures of him relaxing (whenever he does that).

oneEarharvey by Magpie8203, on Flickr

Except that poses another problem haha. As I am down at his level, it isn't long before I have a bunny nose in the lense and a rabbit in my lap. I got that one picture in before he started doing this:

whatdoing by Magpie8203, on Flickr
and then licking my pants haha:

yummyPants by Magpie8203, on Flickr

yummyPantsagain by Magpie8203, on Flickr

Some day I'll get decent pictures of him haha.

Hahaha I've actually have a few of those invisible Harvey photos too. He does react faster than my camera at times.

But he sure is tricky.

I love taking pictures of my boys. Half of them I have to delete because of blurs or not even in the picture, they are so fast.

Love the pics. Especially the first one. Actually all of them. Shows how much your bunny really enjoys your company. It doesn't help that it's hard sometimes to take a picture when he's right up close and in your lap but it's still time with your bunny. And that's just priceless.

Enjoy your pics. Hope you post more.

Harvey is such a sweetie.

K :)

Yeah he's really is a sweet bunny. I kind of lucked out that he seems to like everyone and isn't a timid bunny. Plus I love bunny kisses, they don't hurt as much as kitty kisses.

Hahah he so fast too. Some times I only get a blur that is his butt. My camera works a little better with moving targets in bright light, which my apartment doesn't get until afternoon and he's asleep under my bed by then. And I'd rather not use the flash.

Harvey=very adorable :inlove: Looks just my Ripley just got his ears straight.

Mia, I hadn't thought of that before but yes he does :)

I know his nose! When my siamese, Merlin, was a kitten he started off mostly white with a dark nose. Kind of just like Harvey.

Latest posts

Back