Trust: Square One

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoolia

Reaction score
I feel like our big move broke my bunnies’ trust in us. Just before we moved, Thumpette especially was being so sweet and loving, greeting me at the door, binkying at the sound of my voice, nudging my hand for affection. All that trust seems to’ve gone now. Will that bond come back in time do you think?

Thumpette, Such a cute name! For me and my bun, Nova, our trust has changed in some ways. When we first got her of course i had to build that trust. When we went to the trailer for camping she lost some trust in us. but over time it came back and the same thing happened when we went back to the house.

It will definitely come back it just takes time. Give your buns some space and they will come to you when they are ready.
just like you did when you first got them. like i said before it takes time.
Hope that helps!

That bond will def come back! It's just a matter of time. Thumpette probably needs some time to be relaxed and feel safe in her new surroundings! Try to give her some comfort, maybe pet her more and she'll be just like before in no time :)

Latest posts

Back