True facts about bunnies....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Said projectile shedder will aim the projectile fur piles directly into the closest kitchen or table of food!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Said projectile shedder will aim the projectile fur piles directly into the closest kitchen or table of food!

And anyone wearing contact lenses.

Bunnies can escape from their cage overnight EVEN though you have cable tied the doors together up to 2 grids high, they will eat them, break out and then go and sleep in the tunnel just to scare you when you come down in the morning! :shock:

Bunnys will find some way to break out of there cage just to torment the guinea pig across the room, then when you catch them in the act, they run back towards there cage and binky into it!

Great thread :biggrin2:

Buns are Royalty: they wouldn't bother doing something only to please their humans, but will demand their humans to please them and serve their needs at all times!

Marietta

Bunnies can "move" humans with a well-placed nip--even on the flat of your back, where you'd swear that they couldn't get a hold. Ouch! :(

Bunnies can be obsessive-compulsive. If a piece of furniture is moved from its proper place, or if a door that is usually open is closed behind them, they get VERY upset. :X

Bunnies can SENSE when you are about to open a door that is usually closed and can place themselves on the other side of said door in about 1.6 seconds without you knowing.

This is especially true of closets for some reason.

The clean, fresh litterbox filled with fragrant hay is not a litterbox, but a bed, and the rest of the cage is the litterbox.

Bunnies desperatley want to come out of their cages, but when you go to open the door they run up to a different level, and when you open the door on that level, they run back down.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

pinksalamander wrote:
Bunnies desperatley want to come out of their cages, but when you go to open the door they run up to a different level, and when you open the door on that level, they run back down.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

HAH! I forgot about that one! Billy does that to me every single day. Silly bunnies :)

kirst3buns wrote:
Bunnies can SENSE when you are about to open a door that is usually closed and can place themselves on the other side of said door in about 1.6 seconds without you knowing.

This is especially true of closets for some reason.
[align=left]
Absolutely!!! I think Tony sits there and listens for my footsteps on the other side so he can come running out!
[/align]

LOL!

Bunnies know when you've just spent an hour or more cleaning their cage, but yet they feel the need to scatter hay everywhere, just to make it look more 'lived in'...

Bunnies secretly ware wrist watches with alarms set for whatever time they want it to be. (Breakfast, treat-time, lunch, snack-time, diner, after-diner treat-time)

Bunniesalso purposefully look cute, even though treat-time was a half hour ago, to weedle more treats out of humans who don't know enough to put up their cuteness-shield to protect them. I think the bunnies accidentally double set the alarm ontheir wrist watches for extra treat-times. (Silly bunnies :D)

Back