True facts about bunnies....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Bunnies have no respect for neighbours!
(currently as I sit here, they are chewing and pulling apart a box with complete disregard for the fact that it's 1am here and my neighbours might be able to hear!!)

Soooo... come on, post your true statements about our little bunny friends! I'll start you off with another...

Bunnies do NOT like being woken up :p

Bunnies do NOT like for you to rearrange their space!

Bunnies expect viggies and all other treats to be in order at a prompt and usual time!!! Do not even think of being a half hour late!

myheart

Haha!!! That's great guys!

Bunnies KNOW when 'fresh' herbs are really fresh, or a couple of days old. Even though they're still good, they're just not good enough....

Bunnies know that the food in another bunnies dish always tastes much better, even if it was from the same bag and poured out at the same time, and is in the same room at the same temperature.

Love this thread lol!

Bunnies enjoy to bite an pull at the carpet, making you angry, before doing an oh-so-cute flop so you just can't be angry at them.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Bunnies like to do their dead-bunny-flop just before you walk in the door so as to give their human a heart attack :shock:

myheart

Bunnies can jump over barriers to get to somewhere they wanna go but aren't supposed to but then are strangely inept at jumping back over them when they are caught out- 'Mummmmeeeee! I can't get over, lift me please!' :p

bunnies think that it's cute to poop on you but not any one else:grumpy:!

bunnies think that all animals should love them and play with them

I think it's their sneaky way of trying to make it seem like they couldn't have possibly gotten out themselves! Someone else put them out! LOL!

mouse_chalk wrote:
I think it's their secret way of getting a cuddle, because they don't want to admit that they like them :p

LOL!

Bunnies can make themselves invisible, so you spend AGES searching the entire house for them, then come back and they've been sat in their cage 'all along' ;)

Latest posts

Back