Trios

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a lot of work, patience, time and effort, yes!

I am still sitting on the fence with trio bonding, but it's definitely workable ;).

Trios can deffinatly work ;)best trio is probably 2 does and a buck, as 2 bucks will probably end up fighting over the doe... im sensing you will be keeping one of the babies i think it would be lovely to have a mum, dad, baby trio :)and it should be easier as mum and baby will already be bonded and you'll just have to bond dad into the group which hopefully wont be hard :D

I have two bucks and a doe. I am adding 2 bucks.

Yep thats hopefully the idea :)Id love to keep a doe kit (if there is one). I dont think Warren would be that hard to bond with it, he's so soft natured

You are probably going to struggle with bonding in this way. I tyried bhonding the mum, doe kit and a buck and had absolutle chaos when the doe kit rteached her sexual maturity and as the mum decied that she was ready for more kits. (i had bonded really carefull and they wewre fully bonded befoe it all went wrong)

tires can work, i have one, but my best advice is to have them all sepoarate, get the ladies spayed and then go from scractj.

the doe may feel the neef to protect the baby (even if its not a bay any more), the baby could get aggressuve when she reaches sexual maturity, the doe may/pribably will get all horemonal after her milk has dried up and do might be more vicious. if you dont try it from scratch (iu dont expect you to listen to what ive said) then be careful, be thorough, be vigilant, never leave them lone and take it slowly. befor introducing a male, make sure both the ladies havesuccessfully bonded thourgh the kit maturing, so byou wouldnt be able tro introduce warren to them until the kit is over 6 months or so. but that would be different if you go them both spayed. you couldbget bracken spayed and then introduce her and warrne and add the kit when she is spayed.

Latest posts

Back